ISC2020: Research Topics and Case-studies
A glimpse at some of the ground-breaking research projects and case-studies being presented at ISC2020:
- Public Services, UK Digital Economy Act and Blockchain — What Next?
- Quantum Attacks on Critical Blockchain Infrastructures — What could go wrong?
- What happens when your DNA goes on the Blockchain?
- 6 Principles of International Blockchain jurisdiction… $80 Billion global fraud and the role of Blockchain…
- 3 Vital steps in the evaluation of Cryptocurrency Cyber-laundering…
- Who will be responsible for the Governance of 8 Trillion GDP on the Blockchain?
- Can we design platforms to detect vulnerability attacks on blockchains?
- Diversity of Actors and the Blockchain Ecosystem — is harmonisation possible?
- Which is the best model and framework for Blockchain-based securities?
- Malware and Virus attacks on Blockchain — Can we stop them?
- Regulating Tokens — is your country a laggard?
- Which is the most robust programming language for Blockchain?
- IoT and Blockchain — The future of Smart Cities…
- Is Aviation Industry about to be disrupted by Blockchain? GDPR, Mining, and Privacy — Playing by the rules of the game?
Are you joining us?